Wednesday, February 6, 2008

friend test-2008

i'm always unsure who my real friends are.

this morning i realized that if i'm willing to take off my headphones to say hello or to chat then i consider that person a friend.

i was thinking about it because on my walk into work i ran into my friend malissa who also had headphones on and i popped my headphones off to walk and talk with her and she pointed out how sometimes you just don't want to run into people because you are listening to a good song and just want to exist in that bubble for as long as possible. i agree. it's a nice place to be sometimes but i'd rather walk and have a nice talk and get called a "nancy boy".

1 comment:

Mally said...

well nancy, I was just concerned about your safety, walking around in a foot of snow in tap shoes.